[VHFcontesting] Internet assistance

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Internet assistance
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 18:16:51 -0600
 I don't understand why there isn't a catagory with internet assistance in the
VHF/UHF contests. There should be,most HF tests have them now.

I know this is another stry but I really don't get why the EME contest doesn't
allow it either.

Shouldn't the goal of any contest be to have hams make as many QSO's as
possible and then group the stations in similiar catagories to make it as fair
as possible to detewrmine a winner?

If a ham doesn't want to use internet asistance then don't and only compete
against stations who don't want the internet either.

Gregg K9KL