Re: [VHFcontesting] Yes -- Please Move the January Cont

To: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Yes -- Please Move the January Cont
From: <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 02:24:40 +0000 (UTC)
i have no experience in how much the arrl listens but...it seems to me if you,
me, we really wanted it moved or changed, you, me, us would simply boucott the
test in favor of what we want.  This could be done in many ways such as
everyone sending in a check log only, or everyone sending in their log with the
wrong (new) dates/time.

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App