[VHFcontesting] VHF contesters in or near Livermore?

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF contesters in or near Livermore?
From: Patrick Barthelow <apolloeme@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 06:51:57 -0800
Hi Folks:

I am looking for any VHF'ers in the vicinity of  Livermore.  Especially any
who have good ideas, of use, or could themselves put use
a 3.7m dia trailer mounted Ka Band dish.  The retired TV station uplink
dish, one piece solid fiberglass,  is bare of RF equipment and is destined
for VHF terrestrial, and moonbounce operations.  First item is to remove
the dish/trailer from its current  TV station property corporation yard. to
an upgrade build location, nearby.
Contact me via email.  Time is of the essence.
--
Best,   Pat Barthelow  AA6EG
apolloeme@gmail.com