[VHFcontesting] M2 INC Customer Service

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] M2 INC Customer Service
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:46:48 -0500
Hello to everyone.....Mike and the M2 gang has always treated me extremely well. I needed some custom made masts for the upcoming EL84 grid DXpedition. They got them out quickly and in plenty of time for me to pack them for the trip. Hopefully, I will never have an amp die on me, but they have quickly fixed what few other problems that I have had with no hassle. Mike and his crew are a quality act and they deserve our thanks and our business.....

73 Marshall K5QE