Re: [VHFcontesting] M2 INC Customer Service

To: "'VHF Contesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] M2 INC Customer Service
From: "Chet S" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:58:19 -0400
Glad they took care of these things for you.

This little gun was less than satisfied last year with their 220 yagi. The U
bolts sent were too small to fit around their boom, even when I straightened
them out a bit from being over-bent. I took measurements of the offending
parts and the customer service guy was very appreciative of me pointing this
out and promised to send me good replacements right away, The parts arrived
quickly but unfortunately the new parts were just as bad as the originals so
I wound up using hardware out of my own stock.

73
Chet, N8RA