Re: [VHFcontesting] Most wanted grids

To: beamar <beamar@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Most wanted grids
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:02:19 -0500
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM, beamar <beamar@aol.com> wrote:

I went to EL 79, during the June 2011 contest - which was well
received. This year I went to EM 91, for the UHF contest.  In a few
years maybe I will go to FM 13?

Mike wrote

I dream about activating rare grids all the time.  I just don't have
the finances it requires for some of them.  I was thinking about
making a run out to DL79 as Marshall found a real good spot to operate
from out there but don't know how needed anymore.  I also have found a
real good spot, Seminole Canyon Park in DL99 but again and in Van Horn
TX DM71 but again if its not all that rare ... sorta pointless.

--
Mike Urich KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com

"Washington - Read the constitution ... not my emails"

PIO - D14 S/E - http://harriscountyares.org
APIC - D1 & D14 - http://www.arrlstx.org

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!
http://fairmontpark.org