Re: [VHFcontesting] Most wanted grids

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Most wanted grids
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:04:23 -0400
Johan, WG7J sent me an email informing me that he has just updated his Gridmapper <http://wg7j.reinalda.net/gridmapper/gridmapper.php> application to show totals of running cumulative numbers for each grid square worked and/or confirmed by reporting operators. http://wg7j.reinalda.net/gridmapper/gridmapper.php

While the application doesn't 'solely' take into consideration leader board operator needs or likewise, the needs of those who are geographically challenged, it acts as a great barometer indicative of what grid squares are being worked/confirmed more often and what grid squares are being worked/confirmed less often from the logbooks of all reporting users.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC