[VHFcontesting] Cushcraft dualband yagi for sale

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, oktraders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Cushcraft dualband yagi for sale
From: John Geiger <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:51:05 -0500
I have for sale a Cushcraft A270-10S dualband (2m/70cm) yagi for sale.  It
is a little less than a year old, and in very good condition. It has a 6
foot boom, and 5 elements on each band.  It only requires 1 feedline as it
comes with a harness to attach to the driven element for each band.

I have used it in VHF contesting and on the satellites, and it has a good
SWR across both bands.

These sell new for $150 plus shipping at R and L electronics.  I am asking
$100 plus shipping and can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC