Re: [VHFcontesting] 2M Sprint Monday night 9/23

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2M Sprint Monday night 9/23
From: Dave Clouser <dave@nz3m.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:58:47 -0400
Relax. I was just throwing it out there for the guy that listed some sites and asked if there were more. It was project a few years back and , like I said, nobody uses it :-)

As far as newbies, they _are_ interested in contests. Problem is they are not interested in VHF and up weak signal. These bands are not interesting until you get that one amazing opening, then you are hooked. Newbies now jump right to HF and never get to experience that rush of adrenaline.

73
Dave NZ3M