[VHFcontesting] 2M Sprint

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2M Sprint
From: wa2teo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:08:43 -0400 (EDT)
Nice to get on for the sprint last night. Activity was ok for the first 2
hours. I was on the chat page and that helped with 3 grids and 4 QSO's. The
band never opened here at all though from the chat page, APRS map and listening
in it was a great night for those to my west and southwest. It's great that
there was a contest on when the band was so enhanced.

The enhancement showed a little late for me - this morning I worked EM66, EN74,
EN70, EN61, EN51, EN82  and heard EM95. Bob, K8TQK was over s9. Almost...hi!

Anyway, tnx to the sponsors and maybe we'll get lucky next week during the 222
sprint.

103 X 28 grids.

73,

Jeff K1TEO FN31