[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint results
From: Chuck Watts W4XP <w4xp_Radio@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:41:59 -0400
Great job as usual Jeff and Ron! Thanks to all who participated in the Sprint, I had FUN!

I'll have a chance to look at the log tonight when I get home, I live a bit over an hours drive from the site. (I had to leave the site "early" [22:30] because I had to get up at 04:30 this morning!) I'll give a better summary after I have time to review the log.

But 57 QSOs and 27 Grids...

I was due to be out of town next week, but with Uncle in hiatus I will be home (have to flip a coin with W8ZN to see who ops the 432 MHz Sprint!).

Very 73,
Chuck Watts W4XP; FM18ew 1.8 through 10368 MHz
Delmarva VHF and Microwave Society, K8GP
Grid Pirates Contest Group; http://k8gp.net
AO-27 Control Operator's Association, N4USI
http://www.ao27.org
Potomac Valley Radio Club (PVRC)
Ole Virginia Hams, W4OVH