[VHFcontesting] Two years in a row...

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Two years in a row...
From: K8TB <k8tb@bosscher.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:21:53 -0400

The E' cloud gods decided to avoid Michigan.

Only some 68 contacts from EN86. Ya, EN 86

90% CW. Bummer. We operated 18 hours.

But, the group says we are going back next year.
We borrowed a way cool tilt over crank up tower. That was fun.

. If the E clouds bust us three years in a row, well, never there again.

 Tom K8TB  (EN86 call was K8JH)

 p.s., just came home from a delayed father days get together. Great Time.

K8AJ (my extra class wife), yells at me in the kitchen,
"You had better stay there. You don't want to know that six is wide open!".
Sigh.