[VHFcontesting] Matt WIlhelm, W1MSW, is ARRL Contest Branch Manager.

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'vhfcontesting@contesting.com'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Matt WIlhelm, W1MSW, is ARRL Contest Branch Manager.
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:04:17 +0000
Matt Wilhelm, W1MSW, of Williamsburg, Massachusetts, will be the new ARRL
Contest Branch Manager. He will start work at ARRL Headquarters on July 3. An
active contester and a member of the Yankee Clipper Contest Club and the
Hampden County Amateur Radio Association, Wilhelm has been licensed since 2009
and holds a General ticket. He became hooked on contesting after the first ARRL
Rookie Roundup in April 2010. His expertise - and contest scores - have been
rising ever since.

"I cannot tell you how happy I am to be the next ARRL Contest Branch Manager,"
Wilhelm said. "I'll be working hard to provide the high-quality support that
contest participants have come to expect from the Contest Branch."

A native of Dallas, Texas, Wilhelm has an IT background in help desk operations
and network security systems management. When not making contest contacts,
Wilhelm enjoys mountain biking, home projects, and spending time with his
family - his wife, Elizabeth, and his 2-year-old daughter Ruby.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Media and Public Relations Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main St.
Newington, CT 06111
860-594-0328
skutzko@arrl.org