Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:59:14 -0500
Hello everyone....I taught a class on VHF Contesting at HamCom this year in Dallas. I told them that if you were ever hopelessly lost in the wilderness, just get out your rig and start calling on 50.110MHz.....within 2 minutes several "Band Police" would show up and tell you to get off the calling frequency.....and you would be saved. SOS will not do it, but calling on one of the calling frequencies will......

We really don't need the "Band Police"....what we need is more contacts.....

73 Marshall K5QE