Re: [VHFcontesting] URL

To: "'Mike \(KA5CVH\) Urich'" <mike@ka5cvh.com>, "'FFMA'" <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>, "'VHF Contesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] URL
From: "Ron Rogers" <ww8rr@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:33:21 -0400
>From Marshall's original announcement >>

"Dan-N5TM will construct his private chat rooms for us as usual.  Go to
chat.n5tm.com  and login with your Call, Name, and Grid.  Then click on the
K5N-6M or the K5N-Dan tab above.  This is important, if you don't click on
the appropriate K5N tab, you will be in the general chat room and we will
not see you.  Dan will use the K5N-Dan tab for his 2M operations and for the
side trip(see below).

Ron
WW8RR