[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom IC-746

To: VHF Contesting List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Icom IC-746
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 08:04:50 -0400
Hi Gang,

The September VHF contest is going to be here before you know it and I'm sure
someone on the list would wile to upgrade their 6 or 2M station. Here you go. A
super clean IC-746 with FL-101 250Hz CW filter. This has been my primary 2M
radio for many recent rover outings. The full 100W out on 2M is nice. The full
for sale posting is linked below.

Reason for selling is to consolidate and have fewer boxes of stuff to run that
station. A KX3 will eliminate a voice keyer, LogiKeyer, and the custom takes up
the whole front seat padded board mount system.

The price in the linked ad is WRONG. The new price is $650. I also have a
RigBlaster Advantage listed on QRZ.com for $150. Take both for $775 and you'll
be on EME or WSJT in style! Full disclosure on the rig, I don't think the
internal tuner works and details are in the ad.

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?446813-Icom-IC-746&highlight=IC-746

Mark Adams, K2QO/R
FN03ra
 Sent from my iPad