[VHFcontesting] September Contest

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] September Contest
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:53:30 -0400
Hello gang,

I've been working on constructing a web site whose focus is on cataloging information for two areas:

1. operations from the rarer grid squares most needed for the
   fulfillment the Fred Fish Memorial Award
2. identifying operators and their contact information who occupy the
   rarer grid squares on a permanent or seasonal basis

The site is still very much under construction. I've done most of the leg work of compiling information that I've gleaned from recent announcements by many of you on the VHF Contesting and W6YX email lists - but everyone is free to input their own information and give it a test drive.

I'm taking a few vacation days away from work, so if you don't already see your information listed and you choose to input your Rover or Grid Expedition information on the page listed below, I'll be glad to place it in the table within short order.

http://www.ffmamostwanted.org/expeditions.html

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com