Re: [VHFcontesting] Let's make the contests do what they were supposed t

To: callbill@hotmail.com, packrats@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Let's make the contests do what they were supposed to do
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:49:58 -0500
I like the Bill Olson, K1DY/W3HQT, comments:

Simplify & shorten the rules.

My only modification would be to permit an entry as a Rover, even if only QSOs
are made from one grid. Out here in the West, it is not always possible to make
QSOs from 2 different grids, even though serious attempts have been made from
more than 1 grid. Single Op, Multi Op, QRP, etc do not cover a Rover who only
accomplishes QSOs from 1 grid.

My 2 cents worth, not adjusted for inflation

bt73Pete, N6ZE/K1FJM formerly very active from FN42, FM16, EL95;  now active
from DM04 & CN87/88