[VHFcontesting] MS scheds in the Jan contest....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] MS scheds in the Jan contest....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 11:29:50 -0600
Hello to all VHF contesters out there.....

The moon rise and set times are really poor for the VHF contest this time, so the K5QE station will be doing as much meteor scatter(MS) as we can during the evening hours on Sat and the early morning hours of Sunday.

We would like to make as many schedules with stations in our meteor range as we can. We run large antennas and high power, so if you are within meteor range, we should be able to make a contact using FSK441 if we can get any meteors at all.

We operate on 50.265MHz for 6M and 144.142MHz for 2M. Please write and we can confirm a time slot for you.....

Thanks es GL in the contest.....

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk....
k5qe@k5qe.com