Re: [VHFcontesting] [Packrats] Rover rendezvous in Gap PA?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [Packrats] Rover rendezvous in Gap PA?
From: Jim Forsyth <jim@af6o.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:45:11 -0700
I'm a member of the Southern California Contest Club and I have also had the privilege of roving with 'N6NB et al'. I'm not sure we can take credit for all the things that Rick mentioned but it's good to receive recognition, especially when it comes from back east. I think we have received seven or more club gavels at this point and that would have been completely impossible from the west coast without N6NBs pioneering work. Your kind words are much appreciated Rick.

73 Jim, AF6O