[VHFcontesting] JT65 op wanted for Bahamas trip June 6-16

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] JT65 op wanted for Bahamas trip June 6-16
From: Kenneth Silverman <kenny.k2kw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:37:34 -0400
We're looking for an op to join us who has reasonable JT65 or scatter
experience.  Anyone up for an adventure?  AA7A and I are putting together a
6m & 2m trip coinciding with the June ARRL VHF contest from June 6-16.
Location: Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (FL15). Prior to the contest, there
should be good EME conditions.

While FL15 isn't the rarest grid in C6, EME from the Bahamas is needed by
many.  We have a great QTH on an elevated point with water paths to the
US.  Oh, the house has air conditioning too!

Many of you likely know AA7A as a long time EME and VHF guy, as well as a
team member with the "Voo Dudes" who have been going to Africa for CQWWCW
for many years. I've been organizing M/M HF contest DXpeditions with "Team
Vertical" over 20 years so we have the experience to do this trip right.

Please give me a buzz if you have WSJT experience and would like to join
our trip.

73, Kenny K2KW