[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint and Spotting

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint and Spotting
From: Phil Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:59:08 -0400
Greetings,
During the last two sprints several of us have been experimenting with the DX Cluster. Lets see if we can generate more activity this Wednesday evening by generating spots. Do it on anyone you hear calling CQ. But also it would be nice to know who is lurking on the bands. That way we know to turn antennas in the right direction and then call cq. For instance, if I know that VE3ZV is calling others, I can turn my antenna and call CQ in his direction. So figure out your logger, connect it to the internet, and generate some spots during the Sprint. I will be on ON4KST as well, but the spotting network makes things so much easier by putting the information right there in front of you in the logger. I use N1MM+, it is working great for VHF.
See you all on.   Let hope for some great conditions.
73,
Phil K3TUF FN10we