Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint and Spotting

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint and Spotting
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:41:00 -0600
The WORST thing we could do is create a bunch of redundant, local chat
or spotting pages. We need everybody on the same "page" when it comes
to contest spotting.  For me, accessing one page for the west coast
when pointing west, and accessing a different page while pointing
another direction isn't going to happen.

For the time being, ON4KST's excellent chat pages:
http://www.on4kst.com/chat/start.php
is the BEST resource, IMO  and is already used by a large number of
people (1000's).  There are dedicated pages for different regions of
the world and different bands within those regions.

As to how to "filter" the information, one will just have to do the
best they can, for now.

Jay W9RM DM58

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner