Re: [VHFcontesting] Assistance in the VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Assistance in the VHF Contest
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 07:04:39 -0500
On second thought, after speaking with others, the consensus is it is
probably ok under the rules to broadcast your grid square as long as you
are not "facilitating" a specific contact. In these days when the prefix
doesn't necessarily indicate which way to point your antenna, the grid
might be needed.  I don't much like broadcasting all the information
necessary for the exchange, so I probably won't be doing it, but it is
probably ok under the rules.

Chuck W5PR