Re: [VHFcontesting] Interstation Interference Question

To: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Interstation Interference Question
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:44:41 -0400
Steve: Without some test equipment, it will be hard to see exactly what is
going on, but your suspicions are likely correct. Some sort of filter on
the 6 meter station is called for. When I had a similar issue (not doing
EME) I put one of the $40 Diplexers on the 6 meter station (HF/2 meter
diplexer)  and interference went away. Its also possible some of the noise
is being generated in the Wattmeters. Easy test -- take them out of line
and see what happens.--Mike, WV2ZOW