[VHFcontesting] 2M Sprints and digital modes

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2M Sprints and digital modes
From: "Paul Rollinson" <Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:22:38 -0400
Hi All,

There's been a lot of bandwidth dedicated to digital modes (EME & M/S) but
does anyone plan on running digital in the sprints next Monday?

If so, which mode (Jt65)? And freq?

During the VHF contest we successfully made terrestrial contacts outside
normal non- enhanced ranges by using digital. We did not focus on eme nor
m/s but used it to grab a couple extra grids.

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI

FN41AU