[VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R January VHF Contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF2MR/R January VHF Contest
From: Jarred Jackson <Jarred.Jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 01:36:40 +0000
I will be active in the contest as a rover this upcoming weekend from 50-2304
MHz all modes. 10G also available for local contacts. I operate CW at 13 WPM.

FN12 and FN13 on Saturday

FN02 and FN03 on Sunday

I will send a note on ON4KST with a 6 digit locator when I first arrive in a
new location and I will use APRS-IS for real time tracking.  I will also be
active at home (FN13ge) in a limited capacity later in the evenings on 50-1296
MHz for local contacts.

73,

Jarred - KF2MR