[VHFcontesting] Up comming ARRL VHF Jan contest.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Up comming ARRL VHF Jan contest.
From: "Bob Apida" <sameoldbob@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:02:03 -0600
Hi there,

Name here is Bob / KU4QG and I am planning on being active in the up coming Jan
ARRL VHF contest.  I will be portable/solar power on St George island FL, grid
square EL69.  I will be on 6m, 2m, and 70cm.  I will also be carrying my FM
satellite gear and hope to make a few contacts there.  I am not into CW but
will have a key with me and may give it a try.  Hope to see how this

73’s

Bob