Re: [VHFcontesting] 2016 ARRL UHF Contest Cancelled

To: "'VHF Contesting Reflector'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 2016 ARRL UHF Contest Cancelled
From: "Tom Holmes" <tholmes@woh.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 11:03:16 -0500
I have to assume that the folks on these committees are people who care
about our unique form of contesting and arrived at their decision based on
careful thought.

The above is NOT meant to be sarcastic, so please do not take it that way.

I am disappointed in this as well, and wonder what facts and inputs guided
them. I hope that there will be a more detailed explanation available to us
soon. Until then, any comments about what was decided are really just
meaningless speculation.

Tom Holmes, N8ZM