Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] The 2016 UHF Contest is ON

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] The 2016 UHF Contest is ON
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:25:07 -0600
This is good news indeed and thanks to Wayne for pulling it all together. And
thanks to those who stepped up to support the continuation of the UHF contest.

One of the keys to the success of a contest is promotion. That is something
everyone who cares about the contest can do to ensure its success. So talk up
the UHF contest among friends, those who have entered it in the past, and at
club meetings. Mount a club competition. Those are the best ways you can thank
those who have stepped up to see that the UHF contest continues.

I will be in the midwest for the UHF contest so I will rove as part of
Rovermania in the far west reaches of NLRS territory. - Duffey KK6MC

--
KK6MC
James Duffey