Re: [VHFcontesting] The August UHF Contest is ON

To: wayne overbeck <woverbeck@yahoo.com>, VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] The August UHF Contest is ON
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:26:14 +0000
Wayne, this is SO great.. Thank you for helping to make this happen. I will be
roving in Central Maine for sure..

It's funny, just before the news broke about the UHF contest I was composing an
email to the list about the "front seat 10 band rover rigs for "old guys""..
That whole thread sort of got gobbled up by the contest.. I'm going to find
that now and publish it to the list.. If only I can remember where it is (old
guy stuff I guess... hee hee..)

bill, K1DY (ex K1JDY, W3HQT, HK1TL)

by Avast. www.avast.com