[VHFcontesting] JUNE VHF CONTEST skeds wanted de W9RM

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] JUNE VHF CONTEST skeds wanted de W9RM
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 08:48:54 -0600
If anyone would like to make a meteor scatter sked (WSJT, CW or SSB) for
the June VHF contest on 6, 2 or 222, please let me know.  Likewise for tropo
skeds on those bands plus 432.  I have sked openings from 0500Z Sunday
morning through to sunrise (around 1200Z here).

I will be putting a lot of effort into working QSO's off of PINGJOCKEY or
KST CHAT, but if someone wants a firm time, let's work something out !

See you in the contest (1800Z June 11 to 0300Z June 13th) !

Jay W9RM
DM58xn CO

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner