[VHFcontesting] June Test

To: <ffma@yahoogroups.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June Test
From: Paul Kiesel via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 17:09:35 +0000 (UTC)
Howdy, All!

I will be active in the contest again on 6m only. This year, I am going to
concentrate on working the last thirteen grids that I need for FFMA, plus, I am
collecting Canadian grids, particularly in British Columbia and Alberta.

I invite anyone operating in the following grids to please call me if you hear
me (during the contest or otherwise). DLs 79 88 89, DMs 80 94, EM05, ENs 48 56
67 75 85, FM13, FN56. Please send me an email if you plan to operate in one or
more of those grids.

I am engaged in a personal quest of working as many Canadian grids as I can, so
my antenna will be often to the north. Please call if you hear me.
I am particularly interested in working someone in Nunavut, the last
Province/Territory that I need for Canadaward on 6m.

Besides SSB and CW, I also use FSK441, ISCAT-B and sometimes JT65 depending on
propagation conditions.

Of course, I still intend to compete in the contest, so I look forward to
contacting as many of you as I can!

73,
Paul, K7CW
CN87