Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Petition....

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Petition....
From: "STEVE NOTEBOOK" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:52:42 -0400

I appreciate all that the ARRL is doing to keep amateur radio alive and well. I am in agreement with W1SZ and others that the Petition post is inappropriate on this reflector. If the amateur is not happy with the ARRL he should contact them and express his concerns.

Steve
K1IIG

I agree with Peter, Paul, and Henry.

It is much more difficult to lead an organization than it is to cast
stones from the sidelines.

The folks at the ARRL have my great appreciation and highest respect for
what they do day in and day out.

I think that it would be wonderful if we could keep this and the rest of
our VHF/UHF/Microwave/EME lists politics free (be it radio politics or
national politics), and avoid such postings as started this thread in
the future.

73,

Roger Rehr

W3SZ