[VHFcontesting] K8GP/R Sept VHF 2016 Route

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8GP/R Sept VHF 2016 Route
From: Grid Pirates <Grid.Pirates@k8gp.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 14:53:14 +0000
Hi All,
  Terry W8ZN and I (Andy/K1RA) will activate K8GP/R in the upcoming ARRL
Sept VHF contest.  We will be active on 50 MHz through 10 GHz, running a
north to south route consisting of NY, NJ, PA and MD. Here's our tentative
schedule:

Sat:
FN21xh - 1800 - 2025z
FN31ah - 2030 - 2225z
FN30bx - 2300 - 0130z
FN20bi - 0400z - ?

Sun:
FN20bi - 1030 - 1230z
FN10xc - 1315 - 1445z
FM29ax - 1515 - 1645z
FM19xx - 1700 - 1830z

FM28ax - 2030 - 2230z
FM18xx - 2245 - 0045z
FM19xa - 0055 - 0155z
FM29aa - 0205 - 0300z

Map / route here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12UCWcCrNyxm74rYXaICvIGspchM&usp=sharing

Please track us during the contest on APRS for our exact location using:

http://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FK8GP&timerange=21600&tail=21600

Click on the vehicle icon for any status messages we may post.

We will be sending outgoing SMS text messages if necessary for lining up
skeds, especially for uwave QSOs.  Please email your cell # and call sign
before or text us during the contest if you'd like to be on our outgoing
list. We avoid voice calls & voice mail.  You can text or expect messages
from these numbers:

V/UHF station - 540-300-5172 (K1RA)
uWave station - 571-512-1660 (W8ZN)

Good luck to all and fingers crossed for some good tropo propagation !!

73

andyz - K1RA @ K8GP/R 50-432 MHz op