[VHFcontesting] Type N bulkhead/passthrough

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Type N bulkhead/passthrough
From: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 10:29:09 -0500
Now that I have three things that use N connectors, I want to be able
to pass cabling with Ns through the wood pass-thru panel at N5UWY.
For UHF connected stuff it's pretty easy to find double-female
(SO-239) "all thread" of pretty much any length you want.  Type N, not
so much.

I did find a couple places online that had some.  The two suppliers
linked below actually have several lengths.

http://www.americanradiosupply.com/4-inch-type-n-double-female-bulkhead-connector/#reviews
http://www.testparts-store.com/2-inch-type-n-double-female-bulkhead-connector-tps-7323-2/

I've looked at what Amphenol supplies, both via Mouser and at the
Amphenol site itself and ... they have nothing.  They have bulkhead
connectors, but for something like a steel plate and not a 2x4 stuck
in a window.  :)

Anyone ever used this type of connector from either of the suppliers above?