Re: [VHFcontesting] Any other rovers running MSK144

To: n12614@aol.com, mark@alignedsolutions.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Any other rovers running MSK144
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 22:32:24 +0000
Hi Don,

We've considered it. We're currently using a pair of 100AH SLABs for power,
charged from the car while we're driving. I can fit a fair bit of stuff
into the car, but it starts to get silly when we've got 4+ beams, masts,
mast stands, radios, 2 operators...

I'm also a little unsure if generators are allowed in the parks we operate
from, and at the very least they could be annoying to other park goers.

It looks like the smaller inverter generators aren't terribly expensive, so
it may be an option at some point.

Sean WA1TE