[VHFcontesting] Henry 6N2 KW 6/2 dual band amp for sale

To: VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Henry 6N2 KW 6/2 dual band amp for sale
From: ziggy9+vhfcontesting@pumpkinbrook.com
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 17:48:57 -0500
Selling my Henry 6N2 dual band kw amp. Just not active enough and I haven’t
used it in a few years now. Does not include RF relays, but options may be
available. Includes copies of operating and maintenance manuals. Asking $900
with spare tubes. I will not ship this - it’s 80 lbs and these days I don’t
think it’s feasible without a lot of expense. But I will drive to meet you
within a reasonable (3 hours?) distance of FN42ep (North Central Mass).

Paul - K9MR