[VHFcontesting] Old microphone connector for Bird Wattmeter....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Old microphone connector for Bird Wattmeter....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:28:54 -0500
Thanks to everyone that responded to my call for some of the old microphone connectors. Several different guys have responded and I have a couple in hand now, with the promise of a few more coming in the mail. SO, I am well covered with these connectors at this point.

Special thanks to those who sent me a connector or two or three, but thanks also to everyone who responded.

Several guys suggested using a PL259 by cutting off the center "pin" until it fit on the Bird wattmeter body. I would never have thought of that.....ever. So if anyone else needs one of these connectors, you can make one with an old PL259.

73 Marshall K5QE