[VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017, discount

To: fourlanders@contesting.com, wsvhf@qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017, discount Hotel Rates ends this Saturday, April 1
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 04:23:46 -0400
If you are thinking of coming to the SVHFS conference in Charlotte, NC this
year on April 28 and 29 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Charlotte Airport,
2600 Yorkmont Road, Charlotte, NC 28201, this is the last chance for discount
room rates.  We have arranged rooms at $95, you can call 800-222-TREE and ask
for this rate under the name "South East VHF Society", this offer is good until
Saturday, April 1st (no joke). The link to reserve your room rate is
http://doubletree.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/C/CLTAPDT-VHF-20170427/index.jhtml
 and is good until Saturday. We have the registration information and agenda on
the web site now (http://svhfs.org).  The conference fee for pre-registration
is $30, Friday's Luncheon is $15, and the Saturday's banquet is $40.  I hope to
see you there.

73
Jim, W4KXY
Program Chairman