[VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017, Registrat

To: fourlanders@contesting.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS conference coming April 28 and 29, 2017, Registration ends April 15th
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 22:33:32 -0400
Please mail in your registration, our pre-registration ends April 15th. We need
the head count for Friday Lunch and Saturday Banquet by then.  Note that the
hotel has change it's lunch menu this year, it now offers a Chicken Salad
option, and the Grilled Veggies and Cheese has become a Veggie Wrap for this
year. I have modified the registration form for this change.  If you have
already registered, and  want to change your lunch or diner selection, just
email me and I will get it changed, and notify you within a couple of days.You
can download the registration form at
http://www.w2zv.com/gary/2017_SVHFS_registration.pdf and fill it out and send
the money with the registration or by using PayPal to "treasurer@svhfs.org" by
April 15th.  Please include you call and lunch and diner choices in the PayPal
notes, and remember to mail in the registration form so we have the hard copy a
week before the conference.I hope to see many of you there.

73,
Jim, W4KXY