[VHFcontesting] ringing the dinner bell! - Dayton dinner

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ringing the dinner bell! - Dayton dinner
From: whensley11@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 20:03:05 +0000 (UTC)

If you are into: vhf - uhf - weak signal - EME - microwave...

The event is on!

Cost: $40 per person.

Location: DoubleTree Suites, Miamisburg, OH – their Voyager Room – 7 PM

Cash bar – using their bar area anytime 6 PM until 7 PM.

We'll have 2 meats (beef and chicken), sides, salad, and dessert.

There will be a seating limit (not yet determined).

Cutoff date: Wednesday, May 10

Special diet needs? Questions? Please let me know.

Pre-pay is preferred. I have PayPal. Just use my email address.

Please reply to: Kim Hensley - WG8S: whensley11@comcast.net

If you do not get an acknowledgment from me, I did not receive your email.
Sometimes Comcast can be an email filter.

73,

Kim - WG8S