[VHFcontesting] N6ZE/Rover Travel Plans For Tonight's 2 Meter SPRINT

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N6ZE/Rover Travel Plans For Tonight's 2 Meter SPRINT
From: peter h via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:05:05 -0400

Pete, N6ZE, & Woodie, KJ6VZC, plan to Rove during the 2 Meter SPRINT this
evening, Monday, 17 April.

We plan to operate in Grid DM03, just North of LAX airport from ~1900 - 1945
PDT (7:00PM - 7:45PM PDT!)

We then plan to spend the rest of our time in Grid DM04, driving through Santa
Monica, Northward along the PCH, and then hilltopping in the Santa Monica Mts
(Grid DM04qb) until about 2130 PDT (9:30 PM), thence driving home to DM04ne in
Thousand Oaks and end trip ~ 2200 PDT (10:00 PM).

We plan to use whip antenna when in motion and a 7 element yagi at stops.

We plan to utilize 144.200 MHz USB and bounce over to 146.52 MHz & 146.55 MHz
FM occasionally.

Please attempt to contact us!

for further SPRINT info, please refer to:
https://sites.google.com/site/springvhfupsprints/home/2017-information

bt73
Pete, N6ZE/R