[VHFcontesting] April 17 2M sprint log submission

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] April 17 2M sprint log submission
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 23:49:43 -0400
Its embarrassing, such a newb......

I got on the air tonight and made a couple of contacts in the 2M sprint.  First
foray into SSB from my RF hole of a QTH.  Still hand logging.

Swung the beams around for a couple of hours and made just two contacts,  K1RZ
and W3IP.  The noise from McLean VA was incredible, nothing like working from
the NRQZ at Flagpole or Reddish knob where I do my FM work.

Went to B4H.net (my go to site) to submit my score so K1RZ and W3IP can get
credit.  Nothing found for the 2M sprint cabrillo log.

Does anyone know where I can find an online log form to submit the score?

73
John
KM4KMU