[VHFcontesting] DN56

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, PNWVHFS <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DN56
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 03:46:39 +0000
Curious.. My Sis just bought a Summer Retreat /Future Retirement place in Roundup, MT.. DN56 ! We grew up together, so she knows my Radio Mind ! Rare or Needed / Wanted Grid ? Little Reno Work and I am sure I will have a DN56 Op' QTH anytime I want ! (or /p depending on the Power Line Noise like DN58 has !) Still have to pay her a visit, and see just how Bad it may be.. also, it may have a VHF/UHF Op' currently ? Don't see much activity on QRZ in the past though !
Jerry
VE6CPP  VE6Jee/p
DN39