[VHFcontesting] switching 6m and 2m antennas

To: VHFcontesting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [VHFcontesting] switching 6m and 2m antennas
From: Randy Lake <randyn1kwf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 18:47:07 -0400
Good evening all. I am planning on running some 1 5/8" feedline 300' to the
6m and 2m antennas. I would also like to have available a 20m antenna also.
I have a antenna switch that is good thru 6m. My thought is to switch to
the 2m antenna and to the current antenna switch with some sort of relay at
the end of the 1 5/8'. one side goes to the switch (for 6m and 20m) and the
other side goes to 2m.
What should I use for a relay at the end of the big feedline?
Thanks!

--
Randy Lake N1KWF
73 Gunn Rd.