[VHFcontesting] WA8WZG/R rover JUNE VHF CONTEST from ARIZONA

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WA8WZG/R rover JUNE VHF CONTEST from ARIZONA
From: wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 16:20:24 -0600
To All:
please look for me this weekend...

I will have
6 meters: 100 watts and 3 elements, when stopped and m2 loop while driving,
 2 meters 100 watts 7 elements fixed or driving,

 222 MHz 100 watts and 7 elements fixed or driving

 432 MHz 50 watts and 16 elements fixed or while driving
I will also have MSK 144 on 6 and 2 meters from dusk to dawn.. Saturday night. I will be starting from Prescott, Az. DM34 then DM35 then DM36, then DM45 and ending DM46 Grand Canyon NP area Saturday night and over nite. Sunday I will work my way DM45, DM34, DM33, DM43 ending up in DM42 at Casa Grande. PLEASE remember that the contest goes on until 9 PM local Arizona time Sunday night..SO I will still be operating and hope to work many of you Sunday afternoon and right up to 9PM Sunday night. my Cell phone is 419-370-8802 , so please text or call if you want a sked, or you here me and I cant hear you!! AS with other posts about this contest, 6 meters has been HOT the past week, so my plans may change a bit if there are good Eskip openings and I pull over to work the cloud while it is active.
Also, please note I have CW AND FM capability on all 4 bands.
CU you this weekend,
Tom WA8WZG