Re: [VHFcontesting] North-West FN41 VHF Rover Sites

To: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] North-West FN41 VHF Rover Sites
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:03:26 -0400
Sean: I used to manage a a former microwave antenna site owned by SNET in
Brooklyn CT (near intersection of US 6 and I 395) Nice site, good shot SW.
It is private property, now managed by AT&T. I suspect AT&T is not that ham
friendly, but that might be a good area to look. Wish I could be of more
help. --Mike, WV2ZOW