Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] North-West FN41 VHF Rover Sites

To: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] North-West FN41 VHF Rover Sites
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 22:01:18 +0000
Hi Rick,

That's what we keep hearing about FN51. It's very tempting since it's a
multiplier that most people are going to want, but the issue is getting the
word out that we're there. On a scouting mission disguised as a beach trip
my friend identified a nice spot to operate in Chatham, it's just a matter
of whether we get out there or not. We may be better served by hitting up
some of the RI beaches instead. Same shots over water into NY/PA/NJ but
more where beams may be aimed.

I'll take a gander at RT 146, that's about the area we'd like to be in,
along with Rt 6. We'll be coming from up North in CT if the current plan
holds so that area is great.

Thanks,
Sean WA1TE