Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 on 2m

To: K7XC Tim Marek <k7xcnv1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT8 on 2m
From: Dana <ve3ds@acanac.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 09:18:10 -0400
Tim, yes worth looking into..

Before we consider that, we should check local activity up there… & evernyone
bring back that information… touch base with your local coordination body as
well…

For example we have had some Packet stuff here in the Southern Ontario area in
the recent past
but not sure if its still alive.

ie. Check for  Packet, APRS, links, etc .. other FM/Digital  type stuff that my
have imbedded in there over time…

It would fit with the RAC bandplan technically it’s “digital”… I see the ARRL
bandplan still shows “NEW OSCAR SUB BAND 144.30- 144.5…hmmm

73 Dana VE3DS